Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome Baby Asher!

Sometimes life throws you curve balls.  That's what Jenny & Richie experienced on September 13, 2011.  We got the news that Jenny (one of my best friends) was being taken in for a C-Section.  Asher would be about 3 weeks early.  They already knew Asher would be early.  After all, with her complications w/ blood pressure early on, the doctor had previously scheduled her for one on September 29th.  That would have put him at only 1 week early.  However, plans changed...

September 13, 2011
6:20pm
6lbs, 5oz
19 1/4"
Mercy Medical Center

It would be a long road for all of them.  Asher was born having some difficutly breathing (something the doctors already expected with such an early delivery).  He also had difficulty digesting his food for some time & ended up staying in the NICU for about 20 days.  I hated them having to go through this, but they have an amazing set of family & friends for support.  On October 3rd, they got to bring the little man HOME!  He has been doing amazing & is already growing so fast!

Time for your close up!

I was super excited to take Asher's first "big time" photos!  We had some exciting moments of our own during this session!  He is so handsome.  I can't wait to take more of this little guy & watch him grow.  My kids are 6 & 3, so it's been awhile since I've been around a newborn.  I'm still in awe of how you can just stare at them for hours, watch them sleep, & never want to put them down.

Here's a few of my favorite pictures from our first session.
Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment