Sunday, May 9, 2010

Matt & Bethany Get Married!!!

I am not a professional photographer, by any means, nor do I claim to be. I've only shot one wedding (my best friend's-Jenny Harral Tripp) & love taking pictures of my girls & friends kiddos! So, when I was approached by my cousin, Bethany, to take pictures at their wedding, I was super honored & excited. Matt & Bethany are an awesome couple. They got married on March 13, 2010 in the First Baptist Church in Russellville, AR. They also asked if Tinsley & Trinity would be flower girls. As you can imagine, the girls were super excited as well. Everyone looked beautiful. Matt & Bethany are both a little shy & it was really cold & windy out that day. However, weather aside, everyone relaxed & cut loose as we headed out to shoot some pics right in the middle of the street. Needless to say, we really stopped traffic! Thanks again to both of them for allowing me to be such an important part of their special day!










No comments:

Post a Comment