Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The BIG 30!!!

Ok...this is so beyond late, it's rediculous, but I'm trying to catch up a bit on my blogging.  I'm horrible at this.  Anyway, this year, I turned 30!  Yep, another milestone come & gone.  I have to say, I couldn't feel better.  I think 30 is the new 20.  I feel more confident than ever, have amazing family & friends, a great job & to put it bluntly, at this point in my life, if you don't like me...WHO CARES?  Well, John (with the help of my amazing Mom), pulled together a fantastic birthday party for me w/ all my closest friends & family just the way I wanted it.  We had a great party at the house, complete w/ a great band, thanks to Chad!  I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.  We obviously all had fun, because the COPS showed up!  Hahahaha, don't worry too much...just a bit too much noise for some of the Bella Vista folks.  Here's a few pics from that fun night.




 Look, a new way to use the bounce ring!


 My best gal pals!
 My Mom & Aunt Teresa
 Thanks gang for rockin' it for us.  We sure cranked it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment