Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Halloween

Ok, so I'm still catching up.  Most of you know how I love to throw parties.  I just love getting all our close friends & family together & watching everyone visit & have fun.  The kids had a blast at the Halloween party we had last year & kept asking about a hay ride again, so we decided to do it again this year.  We had SOOOO many people over.  I have to admit, it was a little overwhelming, but it was still fun.  John & I spend the day prior getting the house in order & decorating a little bit.  I managed to convince John to dress up this year.  In fact, many of the adults dressed up this year & everyone looked great.  I think the prize goes to my Dad though...He looked AWESOME!  We had great food, friends, a scavenger hunt for the kiddos & everyone enjoyed a spooky hay ride at the end of the night!










No comments:

Post a Comment