Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Little Hobby on the Side

As most of you, I LOVE taking pictures.  With a full time job, two rambuncious kids, & a new puppy, I don't have a lot of time to devote to my hobby, but when I do, I have a blast.  From actually taking the pics, to editing, to delivering the final result to my "client", it's such a great escape for me.  I'm the first to admit that I'm no professional, but I love the feeling you get when you capture that "right moment" or take a beautiful portrait.  Recently, I was blessed w/ a few jobs all about the same time.  First, one of my best friends needed new family pics.  John's good friend had a baby actually on my Birthday & they wanted some newborn baby pics.  Then, an old collegue called me up about having some pics w/ her boys.  Here's a few of my favorites from those shoots.  I'm so thankful to each of them for allowing me to take their pics.  Some of these actually even made it into Christmas cards.  I felt very honored.












No comments:

Post a Comment